June 12th - August 3rd
Dribble and Crossing Techniques
One vs. One Situations
Tricks of Soccer & More
Speed & Agility Skills
Change of Direction
Call today to reserve your spot at 702-641-0011
Payment not required until June 12th.
The Phase 1 Sports Soccer Academy was designed to give world-class technical skill training combined with athlete performance training.
This is a great way to prepare for the season and develop your overall soccer skills and athleticism. The performance training will be designed by Mike Waters, founder of Phase 1 Sports. Soccer skills and technical training will be led by former Brazil soccer pro Everton Cestari.
Together the two have created the best and most complete soccer specific summer program available.
For more information call 702-641-0011. To secure your spot, register now!
Phase 1 Sports Soccer Academy
Orientation and Athlete Evaluation will be June 12th at 9am.
Program start date will be June 12 and run through August 3rd
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 9am - 1pm (Athlete specific times will be determined)
Each day will feature 2 hours of skills training and 2 hours of speed and agility training.
You can pay for each month session individually or save by purchasing both months upfront.
Everton Cestari and Michael Waters will be providing their decades of training experience to each session. Whether skills on the ball or off the ball, the training provided at Phase 1 Sports Soccer Academy is second to none.
- 15 years of experience as a professional soccer player around the world.
- 13 years of coaching experience and collaborative work in skills development programs throughout USA, Europe and South America. Helping peoples achieve their soccer goal.(Clubs,High schools ,University and Pro level)
- Soccer skills specialist in 3 types of soccer –Indoor, Futsal and Outdoor (field).
- Creator and owner of the Ginga style skill training.
- 5+ international championship titles and 5 x National USA Futsal Championship.
- Co-Owner and Director of Athletic Training, Phase 1 Sports.
- Sports Performance Trainer for over 15 Years.
- Trains athletes of all ages, ranging from youth athletes through professional athletes.
- Trains professional athletes in the NFL, MLB, MLS, and NBA.
- Multiple certifications including, NASM CPT, PES, and Nutrition Advisor.
- Co-Founder of PHASE 1 Foundation a non-profit Org. That uses sports to motivate at-risk youth.